- The event was officialy launched at the BCFTA Dinner 9th November
- The formal start will take place at the GAFTA dinner on Tuesday 19th June 2018 (bike to be ridden out of the dinner subject to approval of the venue)
- The relay proper will start the day after the GAFTA dinner from Westminster with a send-off by the person at the time holding responsibility for farming and agriculture!
- The plan is that each leg of the relay is approximately 100 miles (this is an achievable target as a number of riders will cover each leg)
- Because some locations to be visited will be close together and others will be some distance apart sharing of the route between riders/teams will need to take place.
- The route will cover the principal Agricultural Supply Trade sites in the UK and can be downloaded on the home page
- The event will be finishing at the NFU headquarters at Stoneleigh Park with a welcolme from Minette Batters the NFU President
- Watch this space for details of the event!!